Monday, August 11, 2008

Kicking off the Gwen family blog

Cassie and I have enjoyed our blog and what it has done for all of the family staying up to date with what is going on. So, now we would like to start one for "The Gwen Family". There is almost endless potential in this if the entire family contributes. Many blessings of staying close and learning more about the family and recording our history like we have been asked are just a few of the blessings we will see.

How to get started
  • be part of the Gwen family
  • have a desire to contribute
  • get or have a Gmail account
or
  • contact me and I will set it all up for you
send me your email address and we will get the process rolling. It is easy and a lot of fun and it can be as easy as emailing.

- Michael


1 comment:

Mamma Gwen said...

I agree completely. I think this will be loads of fun!
Mom